When we conceived Le Coffret, we had a clear idea in mind: creating something more and different from the usual bed & breakfast or from the usual Aosta Valley chambres d’hôtes.
It is the missing link between an elegant bed & breakfast and a small charming hotel.
In the old cellars we have created a wellness centre with whirlpool bath, jacuzzi, chromotherapy for the exclusive use of our guests.
To relax when the weather is good, there is a private garden, where guests can enjoy reading a good book in the shade of the apple trees, tasting our own fruit tree juices or a herb tea, a glass of Aosta valley wine or an international cocktail.
- Private garage.
- Structures easily accessible for people with disabilities.
- Wellness centre.
- Choice of pillow (cervical, orthopedic or memory foam).
- SPA kit with soft bath-robe, slippers and sauna cloth.
- Baby kit: crib, changing table, highchair, bottle warmer.
- Baby sitting service on request: in order to let parents have more spare time and relax, with the peace of mind that their children are enjoying themselves in a safe and healthy environment, with someone trusty who acn take care of them.
- Availability of touristic maps, documents and information on public transports, museums, festivals and local events and attractions.
- Flexible check-in and check-out available.
- Flexible breakfast times to be arranged.